The FSI email system will be down for maintenance on Jun 25, 2015.
The ETA for returning email service is not yet established. If you need to contact our support team, please do so through our phone support.
- Option to leave image preview pane displaying even when no images are present.
- Option to change width percentage of image preview pane; it can be between 10% and 40%.
- Auto Response capabilities added on initial login. See Connection Info window to configure them.
- To send an Enter in response, use the ...
As the client becomes more your experience while using FSI, we want to make you more aware of the new functionality that is available to you.
The videos below are some of the most recent tutorials showcasing a few of the new features.
- Fixed wording of file uploading window.
- Fixed multiple errors when no local printers are configured and the terminal name is to use term printers.
- Fixed file name problems when saving session on Linux systems.
- Fixed popup windows having correct title and message.
- Changed what was previously known as the ‘Commands’ tab (where the function ...
As of April 1st 2015, pharmacies within the state of California will be required by the state to follow new rules about font sizes and font styles used on the prescription labels.
According to California Code of Regulations Section 1707.5 of Title 16, item a1, the following items are required to ...