As the client becomes more your experience while using FSI, we want to make you more aware of the new functionality that is available to you.
The videos below are some of the most recent tutorials showcasing a few of the new features.
SOFTWARE CHANGES INCLUDED IN THIS UPDATE: 'WIDE' FORMAT (132x42) SOFTWARE CHANGES 15 Apr 15 Software Changes 1. SELECTIVE PATIENT LISTS - MULTI-LINE PATIENT NOTES '54. Multiline Note' has been added. The operator may select either 'HAS Notes', 'NO Notes', or <blank>. 2. USE DP FOR COSTS CALCULATIONS - SELECT COST2/COST Now, if the 'Use ...
- Fixed wording of file uploading window.
- Fixed multiple errors when no local printers are configured and the terminal name is to use term printers.
- Fixed file name problems when saving session on Linux systems.
- Fixed popup windows having correct title and message.
- Changed what was previously known as the ‘Commands’ tab (where the function ...
SOFTWARE CHANGES INCLUDED IN THIS UPDATE: 01 Apr 15 S/W Changes No notable changes. 'OLD' (80x24) SOFTWARE CHANGES 01 Apr 15 S/W Changes No software changes. Thank you, and have a nice day.
As of April 1st 2015, pharmacies within the state of California will be required by the state to follow new rules about font sizes and font styles used on the prescription labels.
According to California Code of Regulations Section 1707.5 of Title 16, item a1, the following items are required to ...